O.C.C is a brand I respect very well, it started with two coloured lipbalms and progressed with beautiful pigments and the renowned lip tars which are amazing for creating high fashion and print looks.
The nail polishes are equally fantastic but this season they have managed to create an even better range. I have all six from the range and have included pictures in the gallery below.
1. Cruising Described as brassy gold shimmer.
2. Pool Boy Described as Aquatic blue creme.
3. Pansy Described as creamy Lavender.
4. Palare Described as Pink-fuschia with intense blue/violet duochrome.
5. Extravaganza Described as Reddish Coral with intense gold/green duochrome.
6. Femme Described as Icy flamingo pink shimmer.
Price-£6.50 Shop-Love-Makeup.co.uk here
Reviews on these will follow when I can wear each colour and assess the durability.