Brand To Know: TILI Box by QVC
TILI, short for Try It Love It is not the norm when it comes to beauty boxes. Unlike many others this doesn’t require you to subscribe. It’s a simple one-off purchase so you’re not tied to future payments. Another difference is that a new box is launched seasonally rather than monthly.
Inside each carefully curated box there’s a deluxe pick-n-mix of new launches, current must-haves and cult classics.
For £20 you receive £70 worth of beauty, based on per ml cost of full size products. Impressive!
Inside the 3rd Edition box
• 1 x This Works In Transit Camera Close-up (20ml) – A multi-tasker that reached cult status when seen backstage at fashion week being used to prep models. Packed with hydrating and protective ingredients, skin will look and feel radiant.
•1 x Elemis Gentle Foaming Face Wash (30ml) – a gentle facial cleanser containing lactic acid to exfoliate leaving skin smoother and clear.
• 1 x Australian Bodycare Skin Wash (50ml) – An all over wash designed to be strong enough to tackle spot causing bacteria but mild enough for the whole family. PH-balanced and enriched with 2% tea tree
• 1 x Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish (12ml) – From the salon professional range, this Spring appropriate pastel shade comes with a thinner application brush and a light, easy-to-apply formula to allow maximum coverage
•1 x Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Coconut Breeze (40ml) – If you’ve tried the original of this you’ll already know how incredible it is at repairing damaged hair. This new warming tropical scent puts me in the holiday mood. Suitable for all hair type
•1 x Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Smoky Quartz – A creamy long-lasting formula in an easy-to-use stick. This requires very little effort to apply and the colour payoff is stunning!
• 1 x Decleor Aromessence Mandarine Oil Serum (5ml) – a multitasking serum and oil in one, designed to calm, smooth and hydrate the feel of your complexion. Created with lemon and bergamot oils plus hazelnut, camellia and sunflower plant oils. Forget greasy textures, this sinks in effortlessly and leaves an uplifting citrus scent.
•1 x Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner (15ml) – this cult-favourite exfoliating toner is formulated to encourage your skin’s natural cell renewal to reveal a brighter, firmer and glowing complexion that’s clearer, smoother and more even. Contains 5% glycolic acid, plus aloe vera, witch hazel and ginseng. Alcohol-free and suitable for all skin types
• 1 x Molton Brown Dewy Lily of The Valley & Star Anise Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) – A beautifully scented gel to be used in the bath or shower, this contains magnolia top notes over a heart of lily of the valley and a ylang-ylang base. Pop this into your travel bag and feel at home yet in paradise at the same time.
•1 x Doll 10 Lip Velvet (2ml) in one of three surprise shades, you’ll get one of the following – Couture-able (peachy nude), Material Girl (classic pink) or Fashionista (cool mauve). The shade shown (Couture-able) is a stunning warm toned pink/nude. It’s a lightweight mousse formula that dries to a matte finish without leaving lips feel dry.
The TILI beauty box by QVC are available priced at £20 from www.qvcuk.com and are delivered to UK mainland only.
To say thank you to my readers I’m giving away a 100ml Pixi Glow Tonic. Enter via the rafflecopter by leaving a comment below telling me what your favourite beauty brand on QVC is and clicking “I commented” that way rafflecopter will leave me your email for me to contact you if you win.
L’Occitane is my fave one 🙂
I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed their Elemis bundles ????
I love love love It Cosmetics! The CC cream is a dream! Definitely going to treat myself to this box to try out some new brands ?????? Xx
I love It cosmetics and Alpha H . Their liquid gold changed my skin forever
I really love Molton Brown & Pixi. Such fab products! 😀
Nails Inc I love their polishes and Pixi
I love Tarte cosmetics!
I love the Collagen Shower Creme .x
I love the IT prodcuts