At New York Fashion Week, Jenny Packham’s manicurist – Michelle Saunders, created “dew drop” effects to the nails using Essie. The inspiration behind the nail art was the embellishments that featured throughout the collection.
This is an incredibly simple but effective technique of creating jewels, with the smallest drops of nail polish.
- Base Coat: Apply first base base coat
- Next up, paint nails with adore-a-ball – I used Essie Mademoiselle a very pale, natural pink.
- To create the dew drops, apply a sporadic dot of tarte deco (a creme peach) in opposite directions on each nail followed by a smaller dot of summit of style (gold glitter) on top. – If you can’t get it try this one instead
- Using the same polish, apply a dot summit of style again opposite from the tarte deco
- Finish with second shine around