High-street beauty brand Revlon are already smashing the launches this year.
As I’ve been sent 3 exciting new collections of 2016 I can tell you it’s opened my eyes to a brand that has been over shadowed in the past. The products are already peaking the interest of beauty writers and consumers, however it’s not just gimmicky packaging, these products are great!
I will be sharing more launches due to release later this year but first up are the Decoded Mascara collection.
There’s currently 5 all colour coded to differentiate the formula and brush. I have 3 of the 5
Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara*
- High-shine black fibre formula provides amplified volume and length
- New Revlon Magnifying Lash Brush delivers gorgeously long and full lashes
- Unique square brush design coats lashes for intense volume + length
Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara*
- New high impact formula delivers the ultimate five lash transforming benefits
- Intense Color
- New Revlon Power Mini Brush – Hollow core designed to deposit formula for mega lash impact, unique mini-oval shade for easy application to reach every lash.
Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara*
- Smooth, flexible formula defines lashes for clump-free separation.
- New Revlon Lash Separator Brush coats and separates each lash for dramatic, bold, definition.
- Tiered bristles define and separate every lash.
The others in the collection
Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara
- Conditioning, clump-free formula plumps lashes for intense volume.
- Triple Groove brush holds mascara formula for maximum lash volume
- Short & long bristles comb every lash to eliminate clumps.
Revlon Super Length Mascara
- Luscious, lengthening formula glides with ease and builds quickly for a beautiful extended lash look.
- New Revlon Lash Stretch Brush coats even the littlest lashes with extreme length.
- Tapered brush tip allows for full lash application.
- Long bristles designed to deliver maximum length.
My favourite has to be the Dramatic Definition, my lashes look thicker and more defined. The colour coded caps are a great idea to quickly identify the formula you want and the shape means it won’t roll off your vanity table and into some abyss.
I have also been mascara cocktailing with Dramatic Definition and Volume and Length. You can read my post on mascara cocktailing and the benefits.