I’ve been a makeup artist for over 9 years but I’ve never shown me apply makeup on any one other than myself on my channel. This isn’t for the lack of trying mind, it’s difficult to find people who are willing to be bare faced on-line or locations to shoot with models.
I’ve been working with Rosie Willet Designs for a coupe of years now, we’ve worked together on some of her campaigns for her wedding accessory brand www.rosiewillettdesigns.co.uk
We decided on a soft, feminine look, inspired partly by the renaissance women with wispy hair and slightly flushed cheeks. I kept it modern with dewy textures and warm earthy tones on the eyes, below is a break down of what I used.
- Maybelline Fit me foundation 115
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 51
- Laura Mercier undercover pot 1
- A mix of blushers – MAC Dolly Mix, Well Dressed and Laura Mercier Orchid Mosaic
- MAC Omega and HD Brows grey shade mixed on the brows
- Nars peach shade in crease
- MAC Embark mixed with the peach shade on the lower lash line
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- MAC Fanfare, NYX Fig, Beauty UK in the buff lipstick
SHOP THE SHOOT