Serums are an essential part of my skincare regime, they provide the skin with essential nutrients and create an additional layer which keeps skin hydrated.
Oskia have launched a brand new product called Super 16, a Pro-Collagen Super Serum containing a blend of a whopping 16 super nutrients and bio-actives.
With ingredients like Lupin Seed Active to increase collagen synthesis, Bakuchiol Extract to protect against UV-induced damage, hydrating and plumping Hyaluronic Acid, Marine extracts and unique complexes to name a few, skin is protected, nourished and restored.
This may be a heavyweight contender in the serum department but it has a featherweight consistency and sinks in fast so you can layer up your products without feeling greasy.
This is available now and is exclusive to www.cultbeauty.com for the month of August. £80
If you spend over £50 you get the choice of two of the following samples:
– Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm sample
– Resultime by Collin Regenerating Collagen Gel sample
– Sunday Riley Start Over Eye Cream sample
– Leonor Greyl Shampoo Crème Moelle de Bambou sample (nourishing shampoo for long, dry hair)
– Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Serum sample