Smoky silvers and grungy greys were a popular choice on the Runway for A/W 2011 and as we WERE creeping towards Autumn I chose to re-create one of my favourite looks using high quality affordable products.
Beautyuk have also been super generous and offered to give one of my subscribers £150 worth of goodies, which let me tell you will be a lot of products.
Before I tell you the terms of the giveaway check out the tutorial below,
All Beautyuk products-
Metallic spark eye pencil in silver, Brand new Smokescreen palette which includes eyeliner, Extend FX mascara, Lipstick-in the buff, concealer.
- ‘LIKE’ Beautyuk Facebook page
- Leave a comment on their facebook page underneath the tutorial about the video
- You can comment as many times as you like
- You must be a subscriber to Glitterdollz7 on YouTube (it’s free to subscribe)
- It’s open Worldwide
- If you are under 16 you must have parental permission to give your address should you win.
- OPEN 29th September CLOSES 7th October 11.59pm GMT
£150 worth of Beautyuk make-up for one lucky winner. You will receive some fantastic products which includes the new A/W palette I used in this tutorial.
Beautyuk are providing the prize for the giveaway, they will be selecting a winner who must have adhered to all the requirements. Beautyuk’s decision is final.
SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?